Shipbuilding expertise for the maritime industry.
Sicagen provides integrated shipbuilding and governor services to support the maritime infrastructure sector in India.
Goodwill Engineering Works commenced operations in 1978 as a ship repair unit, to cater to the in-house repair needs of the Stevedoring and Shipping agency divisions.
Simultaneously, we started ship repair activities for other shipping companies calling at the Chennai Port and Tuticorin port.
In 1987, Goodwill Engineering Works started Governor Services to cater to the servicing of ship board governors.
In 1988, Goodwill Engineering Works started its ship building division to build harbor crafts for major ports in India.
Rs. 110 crore.
- Pilot Launches (17.5 x 4.5 x 2.25 M)
- Survey Launches (16 x 4.8 x 2.4 M)
- Oil Recovery cum Buoy Handling (33 x 10 x 3.5 M)
- Oil Recovery cum Debris Collection (18 x 4.4 x 2.25 M)
- V.I.P. Launch (19 x 6 x 2.5 M)
- Patrol Vessels (16.5 x 4.8 x 2.8 M)
- 75 Passengers cum 50 T Cargo (40.4 x 8.4 x 4 M)
- 35-Ton Bollard Pull Tugs of Voith propulsion type (32.6 x 10.7 x 4.65 M)
- V.I.P. cum Pilot Launches (21.75 x 6.7 x 2.5 M)
- Platform supply vessel (72 x 16 x 7 M)
- Dumb Barges
- 300 m3 Capacity hopper Barges (46 x 9.6 x 2.5 M)
- LPG Carrier Barges (18 Tones)
- Crane Barges (75 T capacity – 22 x 13.2 x 2.5 M)
- Catamaran Type Barges for installation of Caisson at sea (20 x 6 x 2 M x 2Nos)
- Barges for Transportation of Deck cargo (20 x 6 x 2.5 M)(100T, 150T, 200T)
- 500 T capacities Floating Dock (52.5 x 20 x 9.6 M)
- Ramp barges 45m x 20m x 2.2m